Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Back Is Off the Needles






















Well, gosh, that only took ten weeks.

There's one mistake. Can you see it? I think it's totally obvious.

6 comments:

A :-) said...

I can't see it - so I don't think you need to point it out. Maybe it's only obvious to you? :-)

And Wow!! that is just beautiful. I'm no further along - other projects in the way I'm afraid.

Glad you are feeling better :-)

Laurelena said...

Looks fantastic!!!

And you shouldn't say things like that, I was tempted to click on your picture and search for the mistake. ;)

Kris said...

There isn't anything wrong with it, it's Perfect!!!!

Bridget said...

I don't see anything that looks like it shouldn't be there.

I think it looks really wonderful!

Carol said...

Nope, can't a single stitch out of place!...looks beautiful! The green colour enhances the pattern so well!

Cheers Carol

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Isn't that gorgeous. Great job. As for a mistake, what mistake? I was too dazzled to notice.