This is the one and only thing I've knit since February. It's a sock. My feet can take turns wearing it.
(sigh)
It's not lack of interest keeping me from knitting. It's lack of time. Things are improving in that department, though, and I expect to gradually add knitting time back onto my calendar over the next several weeks.
It's either that, or turn into a superstressed renegade rogue killing machine.
GOD DAMN, DO I MISS HAVING TIME TO KNIT.
4 comments:
I don't mean to laugh at your misery, but that line "my feet can take turns wearing it"...it's priceless and it made me laugh out loud.
I hope you can find the time to make the other one.
Thanks for the laugh!
Sure been missing you - glad you're back in the blogosphere. I, too, hope you can make the second sock!
Sad. So sad.
Hi,
I'm with Linda..priceless!
... you may not have much time to knit but you have time to give us a great laugh! Thanks!
Cheers Carol
Post a Comment