(To the tune of Greensleeves)
At last, my sweater's been cast on
The sleeve's in progress at the cuff.
And I will be so toasty warm
If ever I finish the thing.
Greensleeves will keep me warm
Greensleeves will be fun to knit
Greensleeves is more than half done...
And what but my sweater Greensleeves.
I finished my secret knitting project (viewable under my ravelry profile, if you have access), and I won't be able to show it her until August. But now the Catherine Parr sweater is underway again, and what better way to celebrate that than by ripping off a song allegedly written by her whoring murdering husband Henry? Heh.
3 comments:
Hi, This is a bit different!...Is the sleeve knitted sideways? Is that the cuff?
I will look forward to this project unfolding!!
I haven't been able to get on with my rug... I've been really away to Victoria, my Mum died on the 28th June and I am still finishing up the last details... I put a pic on my Blog, didn't realise how tough this would be!
Cheers Carol
Thank you for your kind words.
Cheers Carol
That is freakin awesome. I would most likely try a mosaic mitten design. If the yarn is to scratchy to be on the hand, then I would line it with a cotton.
Post a Comment