I don't know why I feel compelled to have two pairs of socks in progress. You'd think one would be enough. And yet it's not. I like to have one pair of plain socks on my desk to knit while dictating and reading submissions. And I like to have another in my purse so I always have something with me to knit. Comes in handy for doctor's appointments, long queues at the bank, and other assorted inconveniences.
So this girly thing is my purse sock right now. I have barely started it, as you can see, and it will probably live in my purse for a while to come. There's no rush to finish it. Its purpose is to live in my bag for random knitting moment, not to be wearable by any particular date.
I love the yarn, Filatura di Crosa Maxime Print. Very spongey and soft. In the ball, it squeezes like a high-end stuffed animal, compressing more than you expect and then springing right back into shape. My only gripe with this yarn is that their colorways tend to be outside my tastes. But for that, I'd probably own more of it, because it's very nice to knit.
2 comments:
Oh!...I like that...perfect for the walking sneakers..(personal taste of course...girly doing something physical)
Glad you are ok shoulder-wise again!
And it would be getting colder there now too!..pretty hot and humid here in Qld. today...rain showers then the hot sun out! Love it though!
Cheers Carol
Two pairs of socks at once! I never do that - simply because I know I would never get through either pair that way - LOL Socks for me are purely a take along project like you to appointments, travel, etc. I can't seem to knit on socks at home because other projects call more loudly!
Post a Comment