Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things I Am Heartily Sick Of

I'm heartily sick of shoveling my walk. We pay good money to the homeowners association to have this taken care of. As you see, that is money well spent.



















Words can't describe how sick I am of having to brush and scrape my car. Do you think we could have just ONE MEASLY DAY where we don't have to do that? Is that too much to ask?

















And the bobcat. Oh, the bobcat. Yeah, I'm sick of that, too.

























And don't even get me started on Catherine Parr. It has been living quietly in its bag for weeks, taunting me with the knowledge of how close it is to being finished. But even after my knuckle returned to normal human proportions, I couldn't bring myself to take CP out of the bag. Sick of it. Sick of everything.

Luckily, there's a cure for the winter blues. Throw some hot cocoa into the mix (spiked with something medicinal, of course), and we've got the recipe for a new and improved mood.

5 comments:

Kris said...

ah...fulmar...sigh

Yeah, I'm sick. done. don't want nothing to do with snow.

A :-) said...

I was just going to ask is that your Fulmar, but Kris cleared that up.

I had to wear so much clothing today it was ridiculous. It's SO COLD

Tricia said...

I'm not rubbing anything in here, believe me, because my very own Catherine Parr is buried so far down in the Magic Bag that she can't even breathe; however, Tracy wore her Catherine Parr into the Shop last week. Overachievers, bah!

Carol said...

I hear your words...and understand your plight!
But your photo's are beautiful, (let's leave the bobcat for a mo) thick, glorious water, piled up right there at your door, now if you could magically post a bit of it Downunder, we'd appreciate the gesture! lol
Also.... When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Cheers Carol

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

I've watched season 1 - let us know if season 2 is good.

Sorry for the Winter woes :(

Have you started your snickets yet? I think that will be my next pair.