Well, lookee at all this batty stuff. I think I hit the motherload in the spookage defartment. Bookmarks and a book by some Melissa James type rioter, a horrid silver and turquoise wrist shackle, batty pumpkin toe covers, a spooky scrapbooking kit, chocorat drops, and -- gasp! -- two luuurvely garter stitch dishcloths from somebatty who thinks she has knitting talent. Show-off! Hang your head in shame right this minute! Not a single dropped stitch, the most even gauge ever, and one of them is (lowers voice to a whisper) pink. Those dishcloths might be too pretty to use, so therefore I will use them every day. Especially to wash my armpits.
There was also a rather large bag of pumpkin chocorats. I thought about showing you the crumpled wrappers. They were orange. The wrappers, I mean, not the chocorat, which can now only be seen by peering deep down my throat. See? U-u-u-u-urp. Ooops. Hexcuse me.
Crank you very little, Satire. I hate my spookage most thoroughly.
Bugs and hisses, blunder.
ps. It takes a bat to comprehend this post. Non-bats, please disregard. This blog will become comprehensible to knitfolk again soon. Or as comprehensible as it ever gets, anyway.

2 comments:
That's one spooky package and some horrific-ly wonderful dishcloths!
Oh, verra batty! I luv it -- goodies AND a book!
Post a Comment