I haven't counted up all the yarn yet. I've merely counted up everything I can reach -- minus the organic hand-dyed homespun that was a gift from author Nathalie Gray, which I can't count properly because I don't know the yardage.
There are at least two more boxes of yarn that I can't reach. As far as I can remember, anyway. I know I have some raspberry pink boucle that's in there somewhere, and some natural aran wool -- I'm dead sure they're not packed together, which means at least two more boxes of yarn yet to count.
And without those two boxes, my current yardage total stands at
::drumroll::
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
92,519 yards
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How many miles is that?
Almost 53.
(And counting)
GAH!
Hey! remember that fairy tale ...where the boy found his way home with the string!...
You can never get lost! not for 53 miles anyway! with that lot on hand...
Cheers Carol
Speechless!!!
:-D
OMG that's a lot of yarn
Post a Comment