Here's a current picture of Catherine Parr. It's curling badly at the bottom hem, but I have plans to fix that later. Right now this measures just about 14", maybe a notch less, in length, so I'm within two inches of the place where I will have to divide for the sleeves.
I don't have anything new to say about this project, but wanted to post the picture now that I can post pictures!
3 comments:
It is looking absolutely fantastic so far. It looks like a great pattern.
It's beautiful! I'm all inspired.
I guess you won't be bringing the finished product to SF in July, though, so I can see it - so you'll just have to come to RWAus in Melb in August, where it will be cool enough to parade around in it :-)
Totally want to put that on my queue... like I need another;)
Post a Comment