On Sunday, I read submissions and finished this sock. The second is cast on, but barely so.
And here's the latest view of Catherine Parr. I'm knitting the back yoke now. It's at roughly 6 inches, maybe a touch more. Once it reaches ten inches, I'll probably put it on stitch holders and knit the front. Or maybe -- brace yourselves -- I'll take the time to figure out just what I'm going to do about the neckline before knitting the front yoke. My current thinking is V-neck with colorwork bands to match those at the sleeve cuffs.
My second choice might just be a turtleneck with no colorwork.
Then again, that colorwork is nice, and it would feel so toasty warm around my neck, and it would be easier if I didn't have to do any math. So maybe I'll just follow the pattern.
(Yeah, right.)
2 comments:
Hi, The pattern in the CP...looks really nice and I like the heart design around the bottom...very distinctive!
Cheers Carol...
ps The pink or gold tree was a Tabebuia Tree...I put it on the blog
Don't you just wish we could take some of that high-speed internet cable juice to make things go faster? because you know I just bought my yarn of St. Brigid.
Post a Comment