This is just a smidge more than two chart repeats on St B. So far, so good.
The pattern is far from intuitive, though. I have to consult the charts frequently on every right-side row. I keep thinking there has to be some kind of logic to these charts, some kind of rhythm to the cable crossings that will make itself apparent. So far, not so much. This may be one of those charts that you just have to memorize. Or keep in your lap while knitting.
Things are still pretty busy with work here, though I can definitely feel the tides begin to shift. I'm contending with fewer emails now -- under 200 so far today, definitely more manageable -- and fewer of those emails contain problems that need immediate attention. In other words, it's not January anymore! Woo hoo!
2 comments:
Oh! It's looking lovely!! I'm at about 2 1/2 repeats now - since I stayed home today I got some knitting time in. Still checking the charts constantly, too.
look at that gorgeous piece of fabric...I've entered the third repeat and I'm not having too much of an issue with the charts. I don't know if I'll ever memorize it, but it's really fun to watch the flow of the cables.
Post a Comment