Friday, February 27, 2009

Why I Am A Bore




















Secret Knitting + Crap Virus = Boring Blog

The good news from my corner is that the secret knitting project is off the needles. As you can see in the picture, it is still in sore need of blocking. I don't know when I will get that done -- my house is under construction again, and the dust isn't so good for wet yarn laying around. But there's no rush on blocking it. I have time.

The good news, part two, is that yesterday we finally found a remedy that is helping with this horrible, hideous, body-wrenching virus. I'm not over it, not by a long distance, but it's better today, thank god. I managed to work a half day yesterday and a half day today, with hope that I will log in another couple hours yet. With any luck, I might even get my voice back in another day or two.

Side question: Why is it that doctors are suddenly all about the OTC meds? Dude, if advil and robitussin had been handling this damned thing, I wouldn't have come to you in the first place.

4 comments:

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

Wishing you a Get well soon!
- from the dreadful lurgy that has attacked!

But that is just beautiful! Someone will just swoon... you have a terrific eye for what will look great!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery
Cheers Carol

ps. deleted and edited above as it might have given the game away!

Anonymous said...

Such a tease. I can not wait to see the finish.

A :-) said...

Sorry you are under the weather still. :-( That's a lovely sneak peak, though!