This isn't a real post. This is just to acknowledge that, yes, I promised to C-word one skein of Dead Fart for every knitted item finished. And, yes, technically, I finished those trampoline socks, though they need repair and are in jail until they promise to be better behaved. Or until I get smarter. Whichever comes first.
Anyway.
So I made good on my promise, and the crapghan is now 60" on the long side, 56.5" on the short side. I short-rowed twice and it only gained me a half inch!
In answer to Vicki: Yes, the pattern is mainly shell stitches with a border which will be added after the body is hooked. This is what granny called a "single" afghan. She has a recipe for a "double" in which two layers of shell stitches in contrasting yarn are ... I keep wanting to say double-knit here, but it would be double-crocheted. Or something. Whatever hookers call that stuff. The end result is a bulletproof reversible afghan that weighs about four hundred pounds.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Craptaular!
Sounds like a blast, lady
really.
honest... Do you believe me?
LOL.
Post a Comment