Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kris Is So In Trouble

Knifty Red tagged me. So here we go ... Seven things you don't know about me. I'll leave you all to decide whether these seven things are worth knowing.

1. I onced crashed the post-party for the Tony Awards. What the heck. It was there, and so was I.

2. I almost got arrested with the Psychadelic Furs. Ah, the 80s. We all got away, except for a roadie who spent the night in jail.

3. You can't name a color I haven't dyed my hair. Once again, the 80s.

4. I wrote my first short story when I was seven. It was about a magic ice cube. My mom still has it.

5. Indianapolis still feels like home even though I haven't lived there for almost 6 years. When I dream that I am home, home is one particular apartment I had in Broad Ripple.

6. Bread is my favorite food. I have made countless dietary changes to cope with a metabolic disease, but I will never give up bread.

7. I love working in publishing. I've worked in other fields, but publishing is where I belong. I sometimes joke that my epitaph should say, "Born to edit, doomed to write." Except I'm kind of serious about that.

I'm supposed to tag seven other people and write the rules of the meme in my blog, so here goes. blah blah blah...... You know, I've really never been one for rules. Maybe that should have been one of the items on my list?

2 comments:

Kris said...

Ah-haaaaaahaaa (evil laugh)

~thanks for the green goo.

niaskywalk said...

Silly Knitterary! You didn't need to do this since you used foresight and list 7 random THINGS. LOL! Kidding.


Great show! ::British applause::