I just noticed something odd. I've read 14 books for pleasure since starting this blog. And I've completed 14 knitting projects since starting this blog. I don't know if that means anything. I spend more time knitting than reading for pleasure, only because I have to read so much for work that at the end of the day, reading often isn't my leisure activity of choice. But it takes less time to read a book than to knit anything to completion, so I guess I would have thought I'd have more books in the sidebar by now.
Anyway, I was sort of musing the (in)significance of this while I was firing up my workspace for another day of fun and games ... and then I noticed today's date.
Yep.
The fourteenth.
Cue the Duhn-duhn-DUUUUUUHN music.
(I know. Either I need something real to think about, or am I procrastinating this morning's work. You can guess which one!)
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how wicked...but ya-no the 14 has always been special for me too...it's my birthday;)
Post a Comment