I still can't get pictures to load into my blog -- but if I could just get blogger to go to marriage counseling with me, maybe we could be happy together again. You know, blogger tries to be good to me, he just ... well, he's like all the rest of his little technobuddies. It's easy enough to get them to do what they want, and all but impossible to get them to do what you want.
So, blogger is sleeping on the sofa these days and getting no lovin at all from me. Eventually, he's going to want a little color in his life, if you know what I mean *wink-wink*, and then maybe we'll get some pictures to load again. You gotta give a little to get a little, right?
In the meantime, if you haven't already seen these, check out these stash pictures for what may be the world's largest stash.
http://mochimochiland.com/weblog/?p=111
If I had a room like this, I would have to have room service. Because I would never leave it. Ever. Talk about bliss. Between the joys of cataloguing and organizing it, and the joys of matching patterns to yarns, and the joys of actual knitting -- well, that's a lot of joy, isn't it?
When my stash grows up, it wants to be like hers. But I'm a long, long way away from that. I doubt I have a thousand skeins -- maybe around 600-700, which feels like a helluva lot of yarn most days, and which is more than ample for my needs, both physical and emotional.
But still. If I ever win the lottery? You know where the money will go! Buffalo for everyone!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your going to have to bite the bullet and buy a good computer and hi-speed internet Mrs Slowsky.
Yowza.
Post a Comment