Yesterday I went to Carson's to buy my dad's birthday gift. While innocently standing at the counter -- in too close proximity to something that plugged in, obviously! -- the clerk started frowning and making confused little whimpery sounds while staring at the cash register. This is the same register, btw, that died last week when it caught a whiff of me.
The clerk canceled my sale on the one register and tried a different register. Next thing you know, all the registers at that check-out stand were dead.
So we went to another station, where the clerk there assured us everything was working fine.
And then all those registers failed.
By the time I was able to pay for the gift and leave, registers had crashed in five departments.
I need this jinx broken, now please!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
creeeeeepy! Perhaps you should examine your clothing for hidden electromagnets?
That is just weird!!!
I'm sorry, but I am laughing so hard. Are you serious??? You might want to borrow someone else's computer for blogging.
Post a Comment