Two socks, zero pairs, seven and a half days. I ought to put some kind of counter on my blog to help keep track of this. It feels like it's going really fast so far. My hope at the outset was to knit six to eight pairs of socks, or twelve to sixteen total socks. This makes two, and number three (the mate for number two) is at the heel flap. Number four (the mate to number one) will be cast on later tonight or tomorrow.
I won't be able to keep up this pace for the entire three months. This week I spent some extra time reading manuscripts, and I can knit by feel while I read. But I'll have to put the needles down to do some actual editing soon. If I could figure out how to type and knit at the same time, believe me, I would do it! But short of growing another pair of hands, I don't see how that can happen.
I think after I finish these two pairs, I'll have to do something patterned to break up the endless spiral of stockinette. Maybe those jaywalkers, eh, Kris?

1 comment:
At this rate your total goal will double! Fantastic looking sock...and yes I think Jaywalkers are the way to go;)
Post a Comment