I got over whatever was bugging me yesterday and finished the second Koigu sock. This makes three completed socks, and one official matched pair. Yes, matched, even though they look as if they are two different sizes in this picture. That's just my rush job with the camera. The socks are as close to perfectly matched in size as any that I ever knit.
So that makes:
One pair.
Three finished socks.
One sock-in-progress.
NINE days.
(Holy crap!)
I did cast on that jaywalker, and it jayworked. The slight knit-aggravation caused by trying to work that double decrease on those tiny (and oh-so-snappable) Takumi needles pulled me out of my funk. Well, that plus a stash dive and a long, long swim through my patterns.
It occurs to me that yesterday's mood will probably repeat itself. If it does, I'll be ready. I formulated a plan last night, and who knows ... it just might work. Only one way to find out. Knit on!

4 comments:
Whoot! Look at you. The Sock Master;)
Hurray for your first SOS pair! So far, I've finished only one sock.
Wow! That's some serious knitting! And of course I will stare for hours at the precious socks.
Oh, I do like those socks!
And wow, you are really on your way with the Summer of Socks ...
(P.S. Thanks for letting me know that it was not absolutely necessary to pick up wraps on a short row heel. I will have to try and see what it looks like.)
Post a Comment