Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Birth of a New Baby Sock



Aww. Look at how cute and tiny it is! It's only four rows old.


Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in the Country Garden colorway. These colors are insanely beautiful. I want to dive into that teal blue and swim laps. The cuff is on size 1 Brittany Birches, and the body of the sock will be knit on size 1.5 Crystal Palace DPNs, my all-time favorite, all-purpose sock needles. I adore these needles. They're slick like aluminum, but grip the yarn like bamboo. Plus the size 1.5 --no, that's not a typo -- is exactly right for most medium weight sock yarn.

In other news, I've got a raging cold and might have to miss SnB tonight. I'm going to lay down for a bit and see how I feel later. Sob! I want to go to SnB!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kris said...

yummy colors...I had to run and double check my colorway. I have a skein in the Dusk.

Sorry to hear your not feeling good. Miss you tonight! We had some new members join us..and one lady was from the Harlot book signing! Stephanie sure knows how to bring knitters together;)

Rebecca F said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Love the yarn though. Is it really a baby sock???