Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hardly Worth the Trouble


Here is the vest back. This is now my FIFTH attempt to load the damn picture. I wouldn't keep bothering over it, but it's starting to feel like the holy grail.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kris said...

Gorgeous! Great use of different materials for the blocker pad.

Knitterary said...

I love my blocking pads. Toys R Us -- It's not just for kiddies anymore!

niaskywalk said...

OMG! Beautiful!

And YAY, back to the Nia login ;-)

Oh, I can't show pics of the scarf I am working on. Lots of people at the SNB-NY LOVE the pattern and suggest I encourage you to write it up for Knitty or some other pattern distribution network.

So what do you say? Will you do it up for knitty? I have a feeling it will go over VERY well... especially after the reaction I got Tuesday. Wow.

Anonymous said...

That's looking so nice - and I love seeing the way those tiles are working as blocking pads. I own nothing to block with and that seems like a really great idea!