Monday, May 19, 2008

The Latest Meme

The rules: Are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Practicing law. And this was back when the thrill of the courtroom was running through my veins. It was fun then. I had no life other than work, but that was okay. For a while.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today - not in any particular order?
1. Send out thank you cards for birthday gifts.
2. Call aol to yell about how they're still billing us for a service that was supposed to be free and was canceled immediately after the first time they billed us. (I hate aol.)
3. Finish editing one manuscript.
4. Harass some people who are past deadline.
5. Try not to go crazy from the noise in my basement.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate anything, plus crunchy-salty things like popcorn or pretzels.

4. Places I've lived:
Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, China.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would do as little as possible. Isn't that the point of money? It liberates you from all the crap you gotta do.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

piI enjoyed your answers. I was tagged, and have to post mine sometime this week, before I forget altogether ... though at the moment, I can't think of six more people who haven't already done it ...

Yes, the whole billionaire question responses amaze me. Sure, I'd try to do good with the money, but I'd sure quit my job right away too!