Notice the way the wall is separating from the ceiling,
And the way the doorframes are pulling apart.
And even the light switches are off-level now. Gee, I'm so glad they fixed the foundation. They tell me all repairs will be completed some time next week.
I just keep working on this and trying to ignore the way they vibrate the pictures right off of my walls. What's left of my walls, that is.
I'm near the 24" mark. Not quite there yet, but I've rented a couple of movies for this weekend and expect to add another inch or two before Monday. I'll be trying to play catch-up this weekend, too, on everything from work to sleep to sanity.
4 comments:
Oh geez, that's discouraging! I missed the initial posts about what was going on, but these pictures are upsetting no matter what ...
The blanket looks nice. I hope you can make progress on it this weekend.
I seriously hope there was good reason for fixing the foundation.
I mean seriously!! oy-veh
Holy Smokes - That is very disheartening. :-( I hope they're going to come in and fix your walls next.
Oh ick! ((hugs)) Bridget and Kris said everything I was thinking.
Post a Comment