This is my front yard as seen from my office window.
The men are very polite and quiet so far. There's some thumping and drilling and such, but nothing like what I had to listen to when the kitchen and bathrooms were under construction. It's disruptive, but not as bad as I anticipated. Of course, this is day one of a two-week project. There's still time for this to be annoying.
From what I gather, they may be ripping out the overgrown evergreens next to my front door in order to shore up the foundation there. Fine by me. But I'm worried about the flowering crab and the lilacs, both of which could be damaged in the process.
I haven't touched needles (or hook) in days while I've been off at a conference, so I don't have knitting news to report. But if ever there was a time to knit, this is it!
1 comment:
oh-boy.
Post a Comment