Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blogger Hates Me, Take 47













Here's the finished sock.





















Here's the short row heel with the wraps left in place (not picked up).

I don't know why blogger eats the pictures out of my posts sometimes. I don't know why I can't reload the pictures into those same posts, but instead have to create a new post. And I'm especially tired of trying to figure it out and explain it here.

The last few days have been dominated by work problems. Late deliveries, insubordinate employees, things getting broken and lost and generally messed up. I haven't had time to even think about blogger's latest gaffe.

All I can say is, thank heaven for knitting. It's holding me together while we get through this.

I hear Nana's Knits is carrying Gypsy Girl sock yarn now (thanks for the news, Amy!), and I have to go there Thursday to pick up a book Trish ordered for me. Even though we're less than two weeks from Stitches, I may indulge in a little sock yarn at Nana's. Cuz at this point, it's either that or a bucketload of prozac. And I really do like that Gypsy Girl!

1 comment:

Kris said...

What the Hell Blogger!!! Leave her photos alone!!!!!!