Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wouldn't You Know It

I am leaving for the airport in fourteen minutes. I logged onto my email for a quick last check before I become temporarily computerless. And guess what was in my emailbox?

Yep.

My Ravelry invitation.

My prediction: I will spend the next five days in Dallas ignoring all the bright new authors and trying to scam web time so I can FINALLY get onto this site. Instead of a $150 bar tab, I will have a $150 room tab for internet service. Editors tend to hide in their rooms a bit at these things, anyway, but this time? You'll need a forklift and a ton of dynamite to dislodge me from my room.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go play with my new toy. Only 8 minutes left until I leave for the airport ... bet I can find some cool new sock patterns in that time.

2 comments:

Vera said...

I got my invite this morning and have been playing there all day long. Isn't it cool?

I've made you a friend. Have a nice trip.

Kris said...

awwww, lucky!


Have a fun trip!!