I get a little misty all over again while looking at these pictures. What a great night! Thanks and mwah! to Bron for inviting me to share her special night -- I wouldn't have missed that moment for the world. It's such a beautiful thing when a writer you know and love begins to win some acclaim. I said it before, darlin Bron, but it bears repeating, and repeating some more. I'm so very, very proud of you.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
The Winner!
I get a little misty all over again while looking at these pictures. What a great night! Thanks and mwah! to Bron for inviting me to share her special night -- I wouldn't have missed that moment for the world. It's such a beautiful thing when a writer you know and love begins to win some acclaim. I said it before, darlin Bron, but it bears repeating, and repeating some more. I'm so very, very proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment